News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Jack Fisher details the Ohio agriculture agreement
There are a lot of questions about Wednesday's announcement of an agreement between Ohio Farm organizations and the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS).
OFBF Executive Vice President Jack Fisher sat down in the Farm Bureau radio studio and answered some of your questions with staff member Joe Cornely.
Following are audio files of the entire conversation. You may listen to the entire discussion or segments of it broken out individually by topic.
Click on the links below to listen.
We want to hear the thoughts and questions of Ohio farmers. Please take time to read through all the agreement details and leave your comments at this link: http://ofbf.org/news-and-events/news/799/#comments. We will address them as we are able.