News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
Jack Fisher details the Ohio agriculture agreement
There are a lot of questions about Wednesday's announcement of an agreement between Ohio Farm organizations and the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS).
OFBF Executive Vice President Jack Fisher sat down in the Farm Bureau radio studio and answered some of your questions with staff member Joe Cornely.
Following are audio files of the entire conversation. You may listen to the entire discussion or segments of it broken out individually by topic.
Click on the links below to listen.
We want to hear the thoughts and questions of Ohio farmers. Please take time to read through all the agreement details and leave your comments at this link: http://ofbf.org/news-and-events/news/799/#comments. We will address them as we are able.