News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
Questions and Answers about the Ohio Ag Agreement
Following is a complete lists of posts on OFBF.org regarding the recent agreement reached between Ohio agriculture groups, Gov. Ted Strickland and the Humane Society of the United States.
June 30, 2010 - Agreement validates Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board
June 30, 2010 - The Agreement as written
July 1, 2010 - Jack Fisher details the Ohio agriculture agreement (AUDIO)
July 14, 2010 - "The Agreement" - Buckeye Farm News goes further into detail
July 15, 2010 - Fisher answers frequently asked questions about the Ohio Ag Agreement (interview with Ohio's Country Journal)
July 15, 2010 - "Our Take: The Agreement" - Integrity of the Livestock Care Standards Board worth protecting - A Buckeye Farm News edtorial
Aug. 12, 2010 - "Agreement doesn't get rubber stamp from livestock board" - Buckeye Farm News