News & Events
You might also like
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Remembering Debbie Porteus
Buckeye Farm News
The Farm Bureau family expresses its condolences to the family of Debbie Porteus, wife of OFBF President Brent Porteus, who lost her valiant battle with cancer Aug. 9.
Debbie was a supporting member in the family’s agricultural business, as well as a facilitating supporter and active participant in their various community and agricultural organization involvements. She provided inspiration and support for many through the manner in which she fought and handled her 13-year challenge with breast cancer.
She is survived by her husband, two daughters, Amy and Beth, plus many other family members.
Cards of condolence can be sent to:
Brent Porteus and family, C/O Ohio Farm Bureau Federation, PO Box 182383, Columbus, OH 43218