News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Remembering Debbie Porteus
Buckeye Farm News
The Farm Bureau family expresses its condolences to the family of Debbie Porteus, wife of OFBF President Brent Porteus, who lost her valiant battle with cancer Aug. 9.
Debbie was a supporting member in the family’s agricultural business, as well as a facilitating supporter and active participant in their various community and agricultural organization involvements. She provided inspiration and support for many through the manner in which she fought and handled her 13-year challenge with breast cancer.
She is survived by her husband, two daughters, Amy and Beth, plus many other family members.
Cards of condolence can be sent to:
Brent Porteus and family, C/O Ohio Farm Bureau Federation, PO Box 182383, Columbus, OH 43218