News & Events
You might also like
- What to know about Worker Protection Standard revisions
- Columbia Gas president on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
- Be wary of recent attempts to create county charters
Action: Spokesperson Training
Dwight Beougher, a Franklin County Farm Bureau member, delivers a speech in front of a television camera as part of a recent spokesperson training program held by Ohio Farm Bureau’s Center for Food and Animal Issues. The program provided instruction to Farm Bureau members who were interested in becoming a community spokesperson on food and animal topics. The program worked toward OFBF’s goal of speaking out and standing up for animal agriculture and the food industry.