News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
Action: Spokesperson Training
Dwight Beougher, a Franklin County Farm Bureau member, delivers a speech in front of a television camera as part of a recent spokesperson training program held by Ohio Farm Bureau’s Center for Food and Animal Issues. The program provided instruction to Farm Bureau members who were interested in becoming a community spokesperson on food and animal topics. The program worked toward OFBF’s goal of speaking out and standing up for animal agriculture and the food industry.