News & Events
You might also like
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Visit OFBF at the Farm Science Review
Update 9/16/10: Congratulations to Craig Lichtenberg and Twitter follower Lindsey Rasmussen! They each have won a pair of tickets good for admission to the Farm Science Review on any one day of the three-day event. Follow Ohio Farm Bureau on Facebook and Twitter to be alerted of future contests and specials exclusively for our social media friends and followers.
Buckeye Farm News
Visitors to the Farm Science Review who join Farm Bureau or renew their membership will receive a free “I am Farm Bureau” T-shirt.
Members who stop by the Ohio Farm Bureau building at the corner of Friday Ave. and Beef St. can also get the latest updates from OFBF staff on policy and political issues.
As always, free Ohio apples will be available while supplies last.
Any members wishing to help work membership at the building can call Cara Lawson at 614-246-8238 or email email@example.com to set up a time to help. Shifts are flexible. Those helping to work membership will be reimbursed for their admission ticket.
The Farm Science Review will be held Sept. 21-23 at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center in London. More information is available at fsr.osu.edu.