News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohioís property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
Animals For Life Foundation Awards First Set of Grants
The Animals for Life Foundation, which was created earlier this year, recently awarded its first set of grants.
According to Sparky Weilnau, the Foundationís president, the grants will help develop and implement the Foundationís mission, vision and goals.
- Recipients of this yearís grants include the following:
- Tuscarawas, Carroll, Jefferson and Harrison county Farm Bureaus for its agriculture in the classroom distance learning project;
- Ohio Livestock Coalition for the development and delivery of a pre-Thanksgiving email message to the more than 11,000 people who opted-in to receive additional information about Ohio agriculture through the Farmers Feed US campaign, and Ohio Farm Bureau Federationís Center for Food and Animal Issues for its cause marketing and communications campaign with the theme, ďLife is Better with Animals.Ē
The mission of the Foundation is to achieve public recognition that animals bring value to human life while striving to improve the quality of life for each. The Foundationís vision is to increase public acceptance and understanding of human-animal interdependency.
For more information visit the Animals For Life Foundation website.