News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau AGGPAC names Kasich ‘Friend of Agriculture’
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
Animals For Life Foundation Awards First Set of Grants
The Animals for Life Foundation, which was created earlier this year, recently awarded its first set of grants.
According to Sparky Weilnau, the Foundation’s president, the grants will help develop and implement the Foundation’s mission, vision and goals.
- Recipients of this year’s grants include the following:
- Tuscarawas, Carroll, Jefferson and Harrison county Farm Bureaus for its agriculture in the classroom distance learning project;
- Ohio Livestock Coalition for the development and delivery of a pre-Thanksgiving email message to the more than 11,000 people who opted-in to receive additional information about Ohio agriculture through the Farmers Feed US campaign, and Ohio Farm Bureau Federation’s Center for Food and Animal Issues for its cause marketing and communications campaign with the theme, “Life is Better with Animals.”
The mission of the Foundation is to achieve public recognition that animals bring value to human life while striving to improve the quality of life for each. The Foundation’s vision is to increase public acceptance and understanding of human-animal interdependency.
For more information visit the Animals For Life Foundation website.