News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Animals for Life Foundation awards grants
The Animals for Life Foundation, which was established earlier this year to demonstrate the ways animals bring value to human life, recently awarded its first set of grants to develop and implement the Foundation’s mission, vision and goals.
Recipients of this year’s grants include the following:
- Tuscarawas, Carroll, Jefferson and Harrison county Farm Bureaus for its agriculture in the classroom distance learning project;
- Ohio Livestock Coalition for the development and delivery of a pre-Thanksgiving email message to the more than 11,000 people who opted-in to receive additional information about Ohio agriculture through the Farmers Feed US campaign, and
- Ohio Farm Bureau Federation’s Center for Food and Animal Issues for its cause marketing and communications campaign with the theme, “Life is Better with Animals.”
The Foundation’s vision is to increase public acceptance and understanding of human-animal interdependency. For more information, visit www.aflfoundation.org.