News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Dirty Jobs’ Mike Rowe to speak at AFBF annual meeting
Mike Rowe, the creator and executive producer of Discovery Channel’s series Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe, will deliver the keynote address at American Farm Bureau Federation’s 92nd annual meeting on Jan. 10, in Atlanta.
More than 5,000 Farm Bureau members from across the nation will gather at the event on Jan. 9-12 to hear from distinguished leaders and participate in a grassroots policy setting process that will guide American Farm Bureau through 2011. For more information about attending the conference, contact Mary Jo Gerrity at 614-246-8227.