News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohioís tax system
Dirty Jobsí Mike Rowe to speak at AFBF annual meeting
Mike Rowe, the creator and executive producer of Discovery Channelís series Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe, will deliver the keynote address at American Farm Bureau Federationís 92nd annual meeting on Jan. 10, in Atlanta.
More than 5,000 Farm Bureau members from across the nation will gather at the event on Jan. 9-12 to hear from distinguished leaders and participate in a grassroots policy setting process that will guide American Farm Bureau through 2011. For more information about attending the conference, contact Mary Jo Gerrity at 614-246-8227.