News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Our Ohio TV series takes new shape
After five successful seasons, nearly 400 segments and nearly 100,000 miles traveled across more than 70 counties, the Our Ohio TV series will be transitioning this season.
OFBF has worked with Think TV, the Dayton public television station covering Southwest Ohio, to produce the 52-week series for the past five years. In that time, Our Ohio has been nominated for three regional Emmy awards and received an Emmy award this year for the segment “Life of a Farmer.”
Season 6 will have a different look by featuring “best of” encore episodes with occasional new, longer format documentary-style special programs. In addition, OFBF will be using new and more flexible ways to deliver similar high-quality content about Ohio farmers to targeted segments of the public, including television commercials and web videos.
The Our Ohio TV series is supported by OFBF, Nationwide Insurance and Medical Mutual of Ohio. Our Ohio airs on 12 Ohio public television stations and WBNX in Cleveland. More than 40,000 viewers watch Our Ohio each week.