News & Events
You might also like
- Young Farmers awarded free use of Kubota tractor
- County FB talks free trade with EU agriculture counselor in Cleveland
- EPA proposes changes to Agricultural Worker Protection Standard
- What do Indie Women, Millennials and Kids have in common?
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names childrenís book of the year
Zehringer appointed next Director of Ohio Dept. of Agriculture
Ohio Farm Bureau has issued the following statement regarding the appointment of Jim Zehringer as the next director of the Ohio Department of Agriculture.
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) commends Governor-elect Kasichís selection of Jim Zehringer to serve as director of the Ohio Department of Agriculture.
Mr. Zehringerís experience as a family farmer, businessman and legislator makes him highly qualified to lead a state agency that is responsible for protecting the stateís food supply and regulating Ohioís largest industry.
Farm Bureau and Mr. Zehringer share similar views on the proper role of government, the importance of agriculture to Ohio and the need for consumers to have confidence in food and food production. We look forward to continuing a positive relationship with him in his new role.