News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohioís tax system
Year in Review: Farmers go social in 2010
Ohio Farm Bureau has been recognized as a national leader in helping farmers take advantage of this new opportunity to share information.
The organization has incorporated free hands-on social media training for members on a local level, prepping hundreds of farmers and others to use Facebook and Twitter to advocate on behalf of agriculture.
Multiple Ohio farmers were among 50 selected to attend the first ever national social media training conference for farmers in August
Ohio Farm Bureauís award-winning social media guide helped Ohio farmers become comfortable with social media. Learn more about free social media training in your area by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 614-246-8233.