News & Events
You might also like
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
- AFBF pushes back against U.S. EPA’s ‘federal land grab’
Year in Review: Farmers go social in 2010
Ohio Farm Bureau has been recognized as a national leader in helping farmers take advantage of this new opportunity to share information.
The organization has incorporated free hands-on social media training for members on a local level, prepping hundreds of farmers and others to use Facebook and Twitter to advocate on behalf of agriculture.
Multiple Ohio farmers were among 50 selected to attend the first ever national social media training conference for farmers in August
Ohio Farm Bureau’s award-winning social media guide helped Ohio farmers become comfortable with social media. Learn more about free social media training in your area by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 614-246-8233.