News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Year in Review: Farmers go social in 2010
Ohio Farm Bureau has been recognized as a national leader in helping farmers take advantage of this new opportunity to share information.
The organization has incorporated free hands-on social media training for members on a local level, prepping hundreds of farmers and others to use Facebook and Twitter to advocate on behalf of agriculture.
Multiple Ohio farmers were among 50 selected to attend the first ever national social media training conference for farmers in August
Ohio Farm Bureauís award-winning social media guide helped Ohio farmers become comfortable with social media. Learn more about free social media training in your area by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 614-246-8233.