News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Year in Review: Ohio Farm Bureau Member savings
Ohio Farm Bureau members have a number of benefits available to them ranging from money savings to property protection.
Because of the partnership Ohio Farm Bureau has with Nationwide Insurance and Medical Mutual of Ohio, members were able to save money on auto, home, farm and health insurance. Additionally, Nationwide continues to be a strong partner in Ohio Farm Bureau's membership efforts.
Additional benefits include savings on certain Case IH tractors, a $500 rebate on eligible Dodge vehicles, discounted pricing from Grainger on equipment and supplies, a 25 percent discount at Sherwin-Williams and many more.