Brief updates on EPA's Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure rule, 'Town Hall Ohio' shows, Ohio Food and Farm Leadership Forum Dec. 10, CAUV, and webinars for rural entrepreneurs
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Farm income & expenses forecast, broadband funds, new commission, pork support, value-added grants, new Web site for beginning farmers and country of origin labels.
Renewable Fuel Standard, Trade, New Ag Secretary, AFBF membership, Equine Task Force
House ag committee, CAFO air emissions, rural education, ammonium nitrate, Great Lakes Advisory Board, Trends and Issues Conference
COOL, Equine bill, Trends and Issues Conference
U.S. Senate candidates, NAFTA, corn coalition, COOL, farm income, ethanol, farm bill
Ethanol, greenhouse gases, ACRE calculator, Young Farmers, animal rights,
Labor dispute, IRS data, antibiotics, farm subsidies
H1N1 virus, food prices, climate change, crop insurance, organic farming, ethanol
Ag spending bills, feeding the hungry, Senate Ag Subcommittee, AFBF Task Force and cancer study