That “B” average may have served you well in school. But when it comes to choosing your insurer, it’s better to go for an A+.
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Want to see more positive videos about animal agriculture? You can help do something about it, and win up to $1,000 in the process!
Farm Bureau outlines concerns with the Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS)
Visit Ohio Farm Bureau this year at the Ohio State Fair, at the "Land and Living" exhibit.
This spring, the OFBF Board of Trustees authorized the creation of a State of Ohio Budget Task Force.
After viewing an unedited video of a dairy farmer caught up in an animal cruelty case, a Union County Grand Jury has cleared Gary Conklin of wrongdoing.
Talks with EPA yield positive results.
Integrity of the Livestock Care Standards Board was worth protecting.
Ohio Farm Bureau Executive Vice President Jack Fisher answered more questions about the Ohio Agriculture deal with HSUS in an exclusive conversation with Ohio's Country Journal.
Animal care decisions off the ballot, in the hands of the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board. A feature story in the July 15, 2010 Buckeye Farm News.