Saying that the United States has “got to have a system that works,” U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack is vowing to make changes to the National Animal Identification System
News & Events
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- It’s half a ton, it’s on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Legislation could jeopardize food safety
A district court judge has upheld most of the Ohio Department of Agriculture’s (ODA) new rules for dairy labels.
Carroll, Harrison, Jefferson, Tuscarawas, Pickaway, Putnam, Butler, Wyandot
Ohio Farm Bureau and Bob Evans are teaming up to present a how-to seminar for gardeners, food enthusiasts, property owners and animal lovers.
Growing a Masterpiece, Bob Evans recipe contest, Ag in the Classroom
The June show will take a closer look at Gov. Ted Strickland’s education package, which he introduced at his State of the State address in January.
Young agricultural professionals will take a walk on the wild side this summer with an excursion to the Columbus Zoo.
Karen Neer, Clark County; Josh Henderson, organization director for Champaign, Clark and Madison counties
Put safety first for younger workers