OFBF's annual Trends and Issues Conference held in March focused on the farm bill and climate policy.
News & Events
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- It’s half a ton, it’s on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Ohio Sens. Timothy Grendell, R-Chesterland, and Bob Gibbs, R-Lakeville, are leading a state-based push to prevent farmers from facing a potential federal tax on greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) from livestock.
Our Ohio magazine, garden for cash and prizes, Chef Tami winners
Ohio Farm Bureau is offering two options for Ag in the Classroom training this summer.
On Your Side® down on the farm
The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) is making changes that will balance out the premium inequities created by group ratings.
A Paulding County woman has received Ohio Farm Bureau’s $2,500 reward.
Bob and Autumn Morrison of Jefferson County recently received a Kubota M-Series tractor following their selection as Ohio Farm Bureau’s Outstanding Young Farm Couple.
Reduced funding forces layoffs, and more are projected
Local leaders make trip as federal issues mount