As Ohio’s deer herd continues to grow, hunters, landowners and farmers must unite and work together in order to balance deer herds with the habitat and minimize deer-human conflicts. Easier said than done; however, one proven method is QDM cooperatives.
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Savery Rorimer, Cuyahoga County
Larry Gearhardt, OFBF senior director, local affairs
Gene Sulzener, Medina County
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Eric Kwasnicka, Stark County
Bill McKarns, Columbiana County
Russ Beckner, Butler County
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County