Teenagers from Ohio Farm Bureau member families and their parents are invited to apply to iLead, a new one-day leadership training. Young Ag Professionals are invited to apply and participate in the Discussion Meet.
News & Events
- Connecting and network developing
- Learning where to find the answers
- Learning to be more proactive for agriculture
- AgriPOWER session two: connecting with experts and each other
- Ohio Farm Bureau AGGPAC names Kasich ‘Friend of Agriculture’
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Do you know someone who has positively developed or enhanced relationships between neighbors in Ohio’s farm communities? The Ohio Livestock Coalition (OLC), in partnership with OFBF, is now accepting nominations for the 2011 Neighbor of the Year awards.
The Ohio Department of Agriculture is reminding owners of dangerous wild animal that a new state law passed in June requires the registration of their animals before Nov. 5.
Paul Davidson of Newark has been elected to the OFBF board of trustees. He will represent OFBF members in Coshocton, Holmes, Knox and Licking counties.
- Health management programs for sheep and goat producers will be the primary focus of the 2009 Buckeye Shepherd’s Symposium Dec. 12 at the Ohio Department of Agriculture Bromfield Building, 8995 East Main Street, in Reynoldsburg.
There's a long way to go to control ?the deer herd, but complaining is a start
Both the U.S. dairy and pork industries need to drastically reduce the number of cattle and hogs in order to raise prices and have production be more in balance with demand, ag economists said.
Researcher's findings could rile raw milk advocates
The Cuyahoga County Equine Advisory Committee is comprised of individuals who come from various backgrounds, but who all share a love of horses. The committee is fervent in sharing its passion with others.
In this blog, Dr. Leah C. Dorman, Ohio Farm Bureau director of food programs, discusses what she and other attendees of the Ohio Livestock Coalition Annual Meeting learned about sharing their story with empowered, informed and entitled customers.