AFBF & the National Agricultural Library are teaming up to help those who have decided to pursue a career in agriculture and will help support Farm Bureau’s commitment to rural development.
News & Events
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
- Four things you need to know from the 2014 AgChat Conference
- Connecting and network developing
- Learning where to find the answers
- Learning to be more proactive for agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
- Health management programs for sheep and goat producers will be the primary focus of the 2009 Buckeye Shepherd’s Symposium Dec. 12 at the Ohio Department of Agriculture Bromfield Building, 8995 East Main Street, in Reynoldsburg.
Voters made solid statements in two ballot measures vital to the success of agriculture.
The Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation (Foundation) is holding its fifth annual Rural – Urban Community Auction Nov. 2 through Dec. 2 to support its Community Grantsmanship and scholarship programs.
Ohio Department of Agriculture Director Robert Boggs today issued a statement regarding the passage of Ohio’s Issue 2 ballot initiative.
The Ohioans for Livestock Care Political Action Committee (PAC) today released the following statement in response to the passage of State Issue 2.
Issue 2 is not about an ideology. It is about a reality. The world is changing. And we mustn’t think that we can take no action today and be prepared for the fights that await us.
This November, Ohio voters have the unique opportunity to support our livestock farmers, our food consumers and the future of Ohio. A guest opinion by Ohio Department of Agriculture Director Robert Boggs.
Governor Ted Strickland joins hunger advocates, business leaders, humane groups and elected leaders to express their views on State Issue 2 during this week’s broadcast of Town Hall Ohio.
Ohio farmers are optimistic voters will make the right choice this Nov. 3, while farmers nationwide wait and see how Issue 2 will impact their future.