Outstanding contributions to Ohio agriculture recognized at annual meeting
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Ohio Farm Bureau leaders congratulate members, but look toward year ahead on second day of annual meeting
Speakers tell Farmers to do the speaking on opening day of Annual Meeting
Three finalists competing for Ohio Farm Bureau's Outstanding Young Farmer
Four finalists up for Excellence in Agriculture Award at Ohio Farm Bureau annual meeting.
New hire joins Ohio Farm Bureau
A carrot farmer and volunteers in northwest Ohio harvest and donate more than 180,000 pounds of carrots to Ohio food banks.
Ohio Farm Bureau delegates from around the state will convene to determine policy for coming year and compete for awards during annual meeting.
In Time for the Holidays, Cincinnati, Fairborn, and Marion Residents are Sweepstakes Winners.
Linsey Howell, daughter of David and Lora Howell of Danville, is the 2009 recipient of the $1,000 Ralph Grimshaw Memorial Scholarship sponsored by the Ohio Sheep Improvement Association.