An appeals court has vacated an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rule that allowed pesticides to be applied to U.S. waters without a Clean Water Act permit.
News & Events
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- It’s half a ton, it’s on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
New leaders want ‘sustainable’ policies, vow to combat global warming
With a new Congress and president in power, activists say they plan to continue their push for immigration reform.
OFBF's AgriPOWER Institute explored emerging areas of research during three days of leadership training at the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center (OARDC).
From world hunger to the economy, major issues face agriculture
As the Doha round of world trade talks continues to be stalled, Farm Bureau is calling for an overhaul of global trade negotiations.
Fairfield, Logan, Marion, Northwest region
Ohio Farm Bureau staff and volunteers took part in the Ohio Produce Growers & Marketers Association Congress in January.
Nationwide agents recognized ?for Farm Bureau membership sales
Gene Phillips, Knox County?; Amy Hurst, Public Policy Department executive assistant?