Gene Sulzener, Medina County
News & Events
- Updates from Ohio Farm Bureau's 95th Annual Meeting
- Agriculture really is cool!
- Farm bill negotiations underway, Brown outlines priorities
- Important things to know for the 95th OFBF annual meeting
- Students invited to learn more about political process through Capitol Challenge
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County
Six Ohio agricultural producers recently received the 2009 Environmental Stewardship Award from commodity organizations and the Ohio Livestock Coalition (OLC)
Many farmers are finding social media to be a key tool in educating consumers and combating animal rights activists.
In celebration of its 90th anniversary, American Farm Bureau commissioned a history titled “Forward Farm Bureau.”
Redoutey Logging, Scioto County, recently accepted the 2009 National Outstanding Logger of the Year award.
With 1.4 billion people and a growing middle class, the impact China has on world agriculture is steadily increasing.
The May Ohio Farm and Country show will look at the current energy situation in Ohio and the prospect of the Buckeye state becoming a hub of green energy development.