As Ohio’s deer herd continues to grow, hunters, landowners and farmers must unite and work together in order to balance deer herds with the habitat and minimize deer-human conflicts. Easier said than done; however, one proven method is QDM cooperatives.
News & Events
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
- AgriPOWER Class VII session 2 blogs with Chris Kick, Sara Campbell
- BWC competition showcases solutions that reduce risk of workplace injuries
- Interacting with media, being effective spokespeople - AgriPOWER Class VII blog
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Savery Rorimer, Cuyahoga County
Larry Gearhardt, OFBF senior director, local affairs
Gene Sulzener, Medina County
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Eric Kwasnicka, Stark County
Bill McKarns, Columbiana County
Russ Beckner, Butler County
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County