Passage of Issue 2 is a landmark step in farmers’ partnership with consumers
News & Events
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Menu items for a classic Thanksgiving dinner including turkey, stuffing, cranberries, pumpkin pie and all the basic trimmings dropped 4 percent in price this year, according to the American Farm Bureau Federation.
Ohio Farm Bureau Executive Vice President Jack Fisher thanked Ohio voters this week through a letter to editors of newspapers around the state.
AFBF & the National Agricultural Library are teaming up to help those who have decided to pursue a career in agriculture and will help support Farm Bureau’s commitment to rural development.
- Health management programs for sheep and goat producers will be the primary focus of the 2009 Buckeye Shepherd’s Symposium Dec. 12 at the Ohio Department of Agriculture Bromfield Building, 8995 East Main Street, in Reynoldsburg.
Voters made solid statements in two ballot measures vital to the success of agriculture.
The Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation (Foundation) is holding its fifth annual Rural – Urban Community Auction Nov. 2 through Dec. 2 to support its Community Grantsmanship and scholarship programs.
Ohio Department of Agriculture Director Robert Boggs today issued a statement regarding the passage of Ohio’s Issue 2 ballot initiative.
The Ohioans for Livestock Care Political Action Committee (PAC) today released the following statement in response to the passage of State Issue 2.
Issue 2 is not about an ideology. It is about a reality. The world is changing. And we mustn’t think that we can take no action today and be prepared for the fights that await us.