Measure could put U.S. farmers at international disadvantage
News & Events
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Food Safety, atrazine, estate tax legislation, DCPACRE program sign-up, new institue and health care bill
A proposal being considered by Ohio lawmakers calls for cutting the number of state departments in half and merging them into other offices.
Passage of Issue 2 is a landmark step in farmers’ partnership with consumers
Menu items for a classic Thanksgiving dinner including turkey, stuffing, cranberries, pumpkin pie and all the basic trimmings dropped 4 percent in price this year, according to the American Farm Bureau Federation.
Ohio Farm Bureau Executive Vice President Jack Fisher thanked Ohio voters this week through a letter to editors of newspapers around the state.
AFBF & the National Agricultural Library are teaming up to help those who have decided to pursue a career in agriculture and will help support Farm Bureau’s commitment to rural development.
- Health management programs for sheep and goat producers will be the primary focus of the 2009 Buckeye Shepherd’s Symposium Dec. 12 at the Ohio Department of Agriculture Bromfield Building, 8995 East Main Street, in Reynoldsburg.
Voters made solid statements in two ballot measures vital to the success of agriculture.
The Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation (Foundation) is holding its fifth annual Rural – Urban Community Auction Nov. 2 through Dec. 2 to support its Community Grantsmanship and scholarship programs.