Next Our Ohio magazine, Growing a Masterpiece online, From Field to Table Festival and sharing ag messages with teachers
News & Events
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
- AgriPOWER Class VII session 2 blogs with Chris Kick, Sara Campbell
- BWC competition showcases solutions that reduce risk of workplace injuries
- Interacting with media, being effective spokespeople - AgriPOWER Class VII blog
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Bob Evans recipe contest winners, Growing a Masterpiece update and coming on 'Our Ohio' TV
Our Ohio out and about and Web site updates
Fabulous Food Show, Circleville Pumpkin Show and Postcard voting
Growing a Masterpiece project & upcoming events
'Our Ohio' advertising, dates to remember, coming in the next 'Our Ohio' and find us on Facebook & Twitter.
Changing our conversation with consumers doesn't mean giving away the farm. It simply asks farmers to share their values about producing food and to listen to consumers while they share theirs.
Voters have answered that question and the Livestock Care Standards Board has been established. We should now all agree that it must live up to its constitutional charge of protecting Ohio farms, families and animals.
Ohio Farm Bureau believes the farm bill recently passed by Congress demonstrates considerable fiscal responsibility and reduces the federal government budget deficit.
A video for the burrito chain Chipotle that received millions of views on YouTube got another bump when it aired on national television during the Grammy Awards.