Ron Warnock, volunteer and Betsy Anderson, staff
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Grassroots program now featured in Buckeye Farm News
Two state issues that voters Nov. 3 will be deciding deal with compensation for military veterans and casinos in four Ohio cities.
Five farm families were honored for their long-standing dedication to natural resource conservation during ceremonies at the Farm Science Review.
David Moroschan of Seneca County recently received Ohio Farm Bureau’s annual Excellence in Crop Advising Award.
Broad support shown for Livestock Care
Dr. Gee gave Ohio Farm Bureau his opinion on Issue 2 during recording of its Town Hall Ohio radio program. Here's what he had to say.
Ohio Farm Bureau speaks out at USDA hearing
Ohio State University President E. Gordon Gee and OSU’s new Dean of the College of Veterinary Medicine Lonnie King are this week’s special guests on Town Hall Ohio.