Through OFBF’s “Farmers Feed Our Needs” campaign, farmers are combining with partners to help hungry and less fortunate Ohioans.
News & Events
- Updates from Ohio Farm Bureau's 95th Annual Meeting
- Agriculture really is cool!
- Farm bill negotiations underway, Brown outlines priorities
- Important things to know for the 95th OFBF annual meeting
- Students invited to learn more about political process through Capitol Challenge
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Northeast, Clinton, Fayette, Greene, Highland, Van Wert, Jefferson
'Agriculture Adventures' wraps up successful run
Ohio Farm Bureau has created a new contest as part of this year’s membership campaign.
Local products, discussion forums, teacher newsletter
Stephen Heppe, Portage County; Sandy Kuhn, director of commodity relations and executive director of the Ohio Livestock Coalition
Preventing slips and falls
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Russ Beckner, Butler County
John and Jim Anderson of Shreve were the recipients of the American Sheep Industry Association’s Environmental Stewardship Award. Neil and Gina Boeckman of Celina recently received the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association’s annual Family Farm Environmental Excellence Award.