Do you know someone who has positively developed or enhanced relationships between neighbors in Ohio’s farm communities? The Ohio Livestock Coalition (OLC), in partnership with OFBF, is now accepting nominations for the 2011 Neighbor of the Year awards.
News & Events
- Growing Our Generation: Farmers market and show pigs
- Discussion Meet applications due Nov. 2
- Oct. 1 deadline for OFB Foundation grants
- Congressman Pat Tiberi, Fiscally Responsible Government
- Jumping through the hoops
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
County Farm Bureaus will have more time to develop local partnerships and projects that help protect Ohio’s water resources.
The Ohio Department of Agriculture is reminding owners of dangerous wild animal that a new state law passed in June requires the registration of their animals before Nov. 5.
Paul Davidson of Newark has been elected to the OFBF board of trustees. He will represent OFBF members in Coshocton, Holmes, Knox and Licking counties.
- Health management programs for sheep and goat producers will be the primary focus of the 2009 Buckeye Shepherd’s Symposium Dec. 12 at the Ohio Department of Agriculture Bromfield Building, 8995 East Main Street, in Reynoldsburg.
There's a long way to go to control ?the deer herd, but complaining is a start
Both the U.S. dairy and pork industries need to drastically reduce the number of cattle and hogs in order to raise prices and have production be more in balance with demand, ag economists said.
Researcher's findings could rile raw milk advocates
AgriPOWER Class VI member Rachael Vonderhaar blogs about her exciting, jammed pack trip to D.C full of networking and learning.
The Cuyahoga County Equine Advisory Committee is comprised of individuals who come from various backgrounds, but who all share a love of horses. The committee is fervent in sharing its passion with others.