Legislation could jeopardize food safety
News & Events
- Updates from Ohio Farm Bureau's 95th Annual Meeting
- Agriculture really is cool!
- Farm bill negotiations underway, Brown outlines priorities
- Important things to know for the 95th OFBF annual meeting
- Students invited to learn more about political process through Capitol Challenge
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
A district court judge has upheld most of the Ohio Department of Agriculture’s (ODA) new rules for dairy labels.
Carroll, Harrison, Jefferson, Tuscarawas, Pickaway, Putnam, Butler, Wyandot
Ohio Farm Bureau and Bob Evans are teaming up to present a how-to seminar for gardeners, food enthusiasts, property owners and animal lovers.
Growing a Masterpiece, Bob Evans recipe contest, Ag in the Classroom
The June show will take a closer look at Gov. Ted Strickland’s education package, which he introduced at his State of the State address in January.
Young agricultural professionals will take a walk on the wild side this summer with an excursion to the Columbus Zoo.
Karen Neer, Clark County; Josh Henderson, organization director for Champaign, Clark and Madison counties
Put safety first for younger workers
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.