Legislation could jeopardize food safety
News & Events
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
A district court judge has upheld most of the Ohio Department of Agriculture’s (ODA) new rules for dairy labels.
Carroll, Harrison, Jefferson, Tuscarawas, Pickaway, Putnam, Butler, Wyandot
Ohio Farm Bureau and Bob Evans are teaming up to present a how-to seminar for gardeners, food enthusiasts, property owners and animal lovers.
Growing a Masterpiece, Bob Evans recipe contest, Ag in the Classroom
The June show will take a closer look at Gov. Ted Strickland’s education package, which he introduced at his State of the State address in January.
Young agricultural professionals will take a walk on the wild side this summer with an excursion to the Columbus Zoo.
Karen Neer, Clark County; Josh Henderson, organization director for Champaign, Clark and Madison counties
Put safety first for younger workers
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.