New leaders want ‘sustainable’ policies, vow to combat global warming
News & Events
- Updates from Ohio Farm Bureau's 95th Annual Meeting
- Agriculture really is cool!
- Farm bill negotiations underway, Brown outlines priorities
- Important things to know for the 95th OFBF annual meeting
- Students invited to learn more about political process through Capitol Challenge
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
With a new Congress and president in power, activists say they plan to continue their push for immigration reform.
OFBF's AgriPOWER Institute explored emerging areas of research during three days of leadership training at the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center (OARDC).
From world hunger to the economy, major issues face agriculture
As the Doha round of world trade talks continues to be stalled, Farm Bureau is calling for an overhaul of global trade negotiations.
Fairfield, Logan, Marion, Northwest region
Ohio Farm Bureau staff and volunteers took part in the Ohio Produce Growers & Marketers Association Congress in January.
Nationwide agents recognized ?for Farm Bureau membership sales
Gene Phillips, Knox County?; Amy Hurst, Public Policy Department executive assistant?
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.