Accidents can happen to the safest drivers. And when they do, safe drivers’ auto insurance rates can rise by as much as 30 percent. Plus, accidents and violations could affect your insurance rates for up to three years.
News & Events
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Ron Warnock, volunteer and Betsy Anderson, staff
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Grassroots program now featured in Buckeye Farm News
Two state issues that voters Nov. 3 will be deciding deal with compensation for military veterans and casinos in four Ohio cities.
Five farm families were honored for their long-standing dedication to natural resource conservation during ceremonies at the Farm Science Review.
David Moroschan of Seneca County recently received Ohio Farm Bureau’s annual Excellence in Crop Advising Award.
Broad support shown for Livestock Care
Dr. Gee gave Ohio Farm Bureau his opinion on Issue 2 during recording of its Town Hall Ohio radio program. Here's what he had to say.
Ohio Farm Bureau speaks out at USDA hearing