~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
News & Events
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County
Six Ohio agricultural producers recently received the 2009 Environmental Stewardship Award from commodity organizations and the Ohio Livestock Coalition (OLC)
Many farmers are finding social media to be a key tool in educating consumers and combating animal rights activists.
In celebration of its 90th anniversary, American Farm Bureau commissioned a history titled “Forward Farm Bureau.”
Redoutey Logging, Scioto County, recently accepted the 2009 National Outstanding Logger of the Year award.
With 1.4 billion people and a growing middle class, the impact China has on world agriculture is steadily increasing.
The May Ohio Farm and Country show will look at the current energy situation in Ohio and the prospect of the Buckeye state becoming a hub of green energy development.
Paul Davidson, Licking County; Dan Rapp, senior director of business development