Our Ohio magazine, garden for cash and prizes, Chef Tami winners
News & Events
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Ohio Farm Bureau is offering two options for Ag in the Classroom training this summer.
On Your Side® down on the farm
The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) is making changes that will balance out the premium inequities created by group ratings.
A Paulding County woman has received Ohio Farm Bureau’s $2,500 reward.
Bob and Autumn Morrison of Jefferson County recently received a Kubota M-Series tractor following their selection as Ohio Farm Bureau’s Outstanding Young Farm Couple.
Reduced funding forces layoffs, and more are projected
Local leaders make trip as federal issues mount
Ever wonder why Farm Bureau supports one issue and opposes another, or how it makes up its mind on hot button topics such as tax policy or livestock regulations?
Ethanol, greenhouse gases, ACRE calculator, Young Farmers, animal rights,