Preventing slips and falls
News & Events
- Young Farmers awarded free use of Kubota tractor
- County FB talks free trade with EU agriculture counselor in Cleveland
- EPA proposes changes to Agricultural Worker Protection Standard
- What do Indie Women, Millennials and Kids have in common?
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Russ Beckner, Butler County
John and Jim Anderson of Shreve were the recipients of the American Sheep Industry Association’s Environmental Stewardship Award. Neil and Gina Boeckman of Celina recently received the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association’s annual Family Farm Environmental Excellence Award.
The Ohio Livestock Coalition is holding its annual meeting and industry symposium on April 6 at Der Dutchman in Plain City.
A total of 252,017 deer were killed during Ohio’s 2008-09 hunting season, according to the Ohio Division of Wildlife.
Legal issues in agriculture will be the focus of a one-day Ohio State University Extension conference on March 25.
Take steps for prevention
Bill McKarns, Columbiana County
Doug Hafer, Marion County; Allen Gahler, organization director for Lucas, Ottawa, Sandusky and Wood counties.