Our Ohio out and about and Web site updates
News & Events
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
- AgriPOWER Class VII session 2 blogs with Chris Kick, Sara Campbell
- BWC competition showcases solutions that reduce risk of workplace injuries
- Interacting with media, being effective spokespeople - AgriPOWER Class VII blog
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Bill Johnson and Chip Nelson
AgriChoice a new breed of equine insurance
Pam Haley of West Salem, Cassandra Palsgrove of Pickerington, Andrew Spiker of Adamsville and Kelly Staley of Fredericktown have been named the four state finalists in OFBF’s 2009 Discussion Meet.
To make the best use of member resources, the Lucas, Ottawa, Sandusky and Wood county Farm Bureaus have adjusted their operations.
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
There a number of reasons why Ohioans should vote “Yes” for Issue 2. It ensures safe, quality, locally grown food, strong family farms and excellent care for animals.
Advanced Image Resources Inc. (AIR) is giving consumers a choice to use their printers and copiers and be environmentally friendly while doing it.
The Ohio Food Policy Council released its progress report that sets final recommendations and goals to help improve the local food system in Ohio and advance access to healthy food.
All Jim Westfall wanted to do was clean up his tractor and get the lime off it. But the way he did it almost killed him.