Gene Sulzener, Medina County
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County
Six Ohio agricultural producers recently received the 2009 Environmental Stewardship Award from commodity organizations and the Ohio Livestock Coalition (OLC)
Many farmers are finding social media to be a key tool in educating consumers and combating animal rights activists.
In celebration of its 90th anniversary, American Farm Bureau commissioned a history titled “Forward Farm Bureau.”
Redoutey Logging, Scioto County, recently accepted the 2009 National Outstanding Logger of the Year award.
COLUMBUS - Members of Ohio’s equine industry rallied at the Statehouse Tuesday to support a measure to place slot machines in Ohio racetracks.
From the Ohio Agricultural Council
Four Ohioans who have committed their lives to working in, promoting and advocating for Ohio’s agriculture industry will be honored Friday, August 7, 2009 by the Ohio Agricultural Council (OAC), when they are inducted to the Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame.