Northeast, Clinton, Fayette, Greene, Highland, Van Wert, Jefferson
News & Events
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
'Agriculture Adventures' wraps up successful run
Ohio Farm Bureau has created a new contest as part of this year’s membership campaign.
Local products, discussion forums, teacher newsletter
Stephen Heppe, Portage County; Sandy Kuhn, director of commodity relations and executive director of the Ohio Livestock Coalition
Preventing slips and falls
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Russ Beckner, Butler County
John and Jim Anderson of Shreve were the recipients of the American Sheep Industry Association’s Environmental Stewardship Award. Neil and Gina Boeckman of Celina recently received the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association’s annual Family Farm Environmental Excellence Award.
The Ohio Livestock Coalition is holding its annual meeting and industry symposium on April 6 at Der Dutchman in Plain City.