Karen Neer, Clark County; Josh Henderson, organization director for Champaign, Clark and Madison counties
News & Events
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Put safety first for younger workers
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Gene Sulzener, Medina County
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County
Six Ohio agricultural producers recently received the 2009 Environmental Stewardship Award from commodity organizations and the Ohio Livestock Coalition (OLC)
Many farmers are finding social media to be a key tool in educating consumers and combating animal rights activists.
In celebration of its 90th anniversary, American Farm Bureau commissioned a history titled “Forward Farm Bureau.”