The March/April issue of Our Ohio will feature a story on two produce auctions and how they can be a travel destination to visit or maybe an event to make a purchase.
News & Events
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Ryan and Nikki McClure of Grover Hill were recently appointed by AFBF President Bob Stallman to serve on the organization’s Young Farmers and Ranchers Committee.
Ohio Farm and Country in March will share stories of people telling their stories.
Two Northeast state Farm Bureaus become sponsors of Nationwide
The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation is extending the filing date for group rating programs. As a result, OFBF members may submit AC-3 authorizations for group rating programs until April 1.
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Savery Rorimer, Cuyahoga County
Larry Gearhardt, OFBF senior director, local affairs
Currently, Ohio only has one small poultry processor in the northwestern area of the state, making it inconvenient and expensive for farmers who live far away.