The June show will take a closer look at Gov. Ted Strickland’s education package, which he introduced at his State of the State address in January.
News & Events
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Young agricultural professionals will take a walk on the wild side this summer with an excursion to the Columbus Zoo.
Karen Neer, Clark County; Josh Henderson, organization director for Champaign, Clark and Madison counties
Put safety first for younger workers
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Gene Sulzener, Medina County
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County
Six Ohio agricultural producers recently received the 2009 Environmental Stewardship Award from commodity organizations and the Ohio Livestock Coalition (OLC)