An inaugural class of 20 selected individuals recently graduated from Ohio Farm Bureau’s AgriPOWER Institute.
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
New developments may help bring high-speed broadband connections to rural Ohioans.
OFBF's annual Trends and Issues Conference held in March focused on the farm bill and climate policy.
Ohio Sens. Timothy Grendell, R-Chesterland, and Bob Gibbs, R-Lakeville, are leading a state-based push to prevent farmers from facing a potential federal tax on greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) from livestock.
Our Ohio magazine, garden for cash and prizes, Chef Tami winners
Ohio Farm Bureau is offering two options for Ag in the Classroom training this summer.
On Your Side down on the farm
The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) is making changes that will balance out the premium inequities created by group ratings.
A Paulding County woman has received Ohio Farm Bureau’s $2,500 reward.
Bob and Autumn Morrison of Jefferson County recently received a Kubota M-Series tractor following their selection as Ohio Farm Bureau’s Outstanding Young Farm Couple.