Nationwide agents recognized ?for Farm Bureau membership sales
News & Events
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPA’s proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Gene Phillips, Knox County?; Amy Hurst, Public Policy Department executive assistant?
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Researcher's findings could rile raw milk advocates
Groups throughout Ohio are recipients of $30,000 in Agriculture and Awareness Grants this year from the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation.
Producers of beef, hogs and chicken may have to wait for the global recession to end before they can expect any significant price improvement.
The Ohio Safety Congress & Expo will be held March 31 to April 2 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
2 counties, 4 young leaders earn recognition
Gov. Ted Strickland hopes a sweeping education plan will increase accountability and performance standards while reworking school funding.
Ohio farmers met face to face with their lawmakers during Farm Bureau's Ag Day at the Capitol.