Ear-catching quotes ?from the past few weeks
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Farm Bureau opposes merging the Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) and the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Department of Health and Human Services into a single entity.
Proposal sets $500,000 sales threshold
Through OFBF’s “Farmers Feed Our Needs” campaign, farmers are combining with partners to help hungry and less fortunate Ohioans.
Northeast, Clinton, Fayette, Greene, Highland, Van Wert, Jefferson
'Agriculture Adventures' wraps up successful run
Ohio Farm Bureau has created a new contest as part of this year’s membership campaign.
Local products, discussion forums, teacher newsletter
Stephen Heppe, Portage County; Sandy Kuhn, director of commodity relations and executive director of the Ohio Livestock Coalition
Preventing slips and falls