Savery Rorimer, Cuyahoga County
News & Events
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Larry Gearhardt, OFBF senior director, local affairs
Currently, Ohio only has one small poultry processor in the northwestern area of the state, making it inconvenient and expensive for farmers who live far away.
Help spread the word about OFBFís new teacher newsletter.
Vic Fisher of Union County recently received Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 reward for submitting information that led to the conviction of criminals who stole property from Farm Bureau members.
There's a long way to go to control ?the deer herd, but complaining is a start
Delegates gather to set national Farm Bureau policies at the 2009 annual meeting
During the 90th annual meeting, Ohio Farm Bureau was presented with American Farm Bureauís new Pinnacle Award.
Members say more needs to be done
House ag committee, CAFO air emissions, rural education, ammonium nitrate, Great Lakes Advisory Board, Trends and Issues Conference