Today, the program is so successful that it has drawn the attention of ag groups in other states and other land-grant universities.
News & Events
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Jeff Howard received the 2008 Excellence in Crop Advising award.
Critics don't understand modern agriculture. Or they just don't like it. In either case, they're pointing their fingers at farmers.
Now that details are out on the new Average Crop Revenue Election (ACRE) program, farmers must decide whether to enroll in the new, state revenue-based program instead of the traditional system.
Through OFBF’s county-based “Farmers Feed Our Needs” campaign, Ohio farmers are helping to provide less fortunate Ohioans with safe and healthy food.
There's a long way to go to control ?the deer herd, but complaining is a start
Delegates gather to set national Farm Bureau policies at the 2009 annual meeting
During the 90th annual meeting, Ohio Farm Bureau was presented with American Farm Bureau’s new Pinnacle Award.
Members say more needs to be done
House ag committee, CAFO air emissions, rural education, ammonium nitrate, Great Lakes Advisory Board, Trends and Issues Conference