Carroll, Harrison, Jefferson, Tuscarawas, Pickaway, Putnam, Butler, Wyandot
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Guernsey, Fairfield and Miami County Farm Bureaus
Harrison, Putnam and Morgan County Farm Bureaus
Fairfield, Delaware and Stark County Farm Bureaus
Medina, Mercer and Stark County Farm Bureaus.
Perry, Stark, Huron, Hocking County Farm Bureaus and the Southeast Region.
Morgan, Pike and Clark County Farm Bureaus
Guernsey County Farm Bureau blooming in membership; Operation: FarmSafe; Biomass big issue in Belmont County;
Spending, livestock issues lead Washington talks
Mercer County’s Grand Lake Agriculture Leadership Program and Carroll, Harrison, Jefferson and Tuscarawas counties’ Leadership Education and Development program (LEAD) were recognized in AFBF’s County Activities of Excellence program.