Heavy rainfall and flood conditions across the Midwest have caused crop damage and slowed planting this spring. Producers who are unable to plant an insured crop by the final planting date due to an insurable cause, such as excess moisture and flooding have a number of options.
News & Events
- Updates from Ohio Farm Bureau's 95th Annual Meeting
- Agriculture really is cool!
- Farm bill negotiations underway, Brown outlines priorities
- Important things to know for the 95th OFBF annual meeting
- Students invited to learn more about political process through Capitol Challenge
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Recently, we asked where we should invest in agricultural education. Here's what you told us.
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County
Russ Beckner, Butler County
Bill McKarns, Columbiana County
Eric Kwasnicka, Stark County
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Gene Sulzener, Medina County
Larry Gearhardt, OFBF senior director, local affairs