New hire joins Ohio Farm Bureau
News & Events
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Four finalists up for Excellence in Agriculture Award at Ohio Farm Bureau annual meeting.
Three finalists competing for Ohio Farm Bureau's Outstanding Young Farmer
Speakers tell Farmers to do the speaking on opening day of Annual Meeting
Ohio Farm Bureau leaders congratulate members, but look toward year ahead on second day of annual meeting
Outstanding contributions to Ohio agriculture recognized at annual meeting
Priorities include climate change, wildlife damage, Extension funding and challenges to dairy farmers.
President Porteus re-elected, three new members join board of trustees
Passed in the Senate Wednesday, a bill to help facilitate the transfer of the NPDES program for concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFOs) and storm water associated with construction activity to ODA from Ohio EPA is now awaiting the governorís signature.
Ohio Farmer Editor Tim White named OFBF Executive Vice President Jack Fisher his Ohio Ag Man of the Year for his leadership on livestock issues and the passage of Issue 2 in November.