Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County
News & Events
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Russ Beckner, Butler County
Bill McKarns, Columbiana County
Eric Kwasnicka, Stark County
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Gene Sulzener, Medina County
Larry Gearhardt, OFBF senior director, local affairs
Savery Rorimer, Cuyahoga County
As Ohio’s deer herd continues to grow, hunters, landowners and farmers must unite and work together in order to balance deer herds with the habitat and minimize deer-human conflicts. Easier said than done; however, one proven method is QDM cooperatives.