Heavy rainfall and flood conditions across the Midwest have caused crop damage and slowed planting this spring. Producers who are unable to plant an insured crop by the final planting date due to an insurable cause, such as excess moisture and flooding have a number of options.
News & Events
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Recently, we asked where we should invest in agricultural education. Here's what you told us.
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County
Russ Beckner, Butler County
Bill McKarns, Columbiana County
Eric Kwasnicka, Stark County
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Gene Sulzener, Medina County
Larry Gearhardt, OFBF senior director, local affairs