Series of programs educate sheep and goat producers throughout Ohio.
News & Events
- Addressing confusion about food
- Get involved, impact agriculture
- Leading the conversation with local food
- 'Legal with Leah' rewind - Farm Equipment on Roadways
- What to know about Worker Protection Standard revisions
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Heavy rainfall and flood conditions across the Midwest have caused crop damage and slowed planting this spring. Producers who are unable to plant an insured crop by the final planting date due to an insurable cause, such as excess moisture and flooding have a number of options.
Recently, we asked where we should invest in agricultural education. Here's what you told us.
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County
Russ Beckner, Butler County
Bill McKarns, Columbiana County
Eric Kwasnicka, Stark County
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Gene Sulzener, Medina County