Gene Phillips, Knox County?; Amy Hurst, Public Policy Department executive assistant?
News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Researcher's findings could rile raw milk advocates
Groups throughout Ohio are recipients of $30,000 in Agriculture and Awareness Grants this year from the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation.
Producers of beef, hogs and chicken may have to wait for the global recession to end before they can expect any significant price improvement.
The Ohio Safety Congress & Expo will be held March 31 to April 2 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
2 counties, 4 young leaders earn recognition
Gov. Ted Strickland hopes a sweeping education plan will increase accountability and performance standards while reworking school funding.
Ohio farmers met face to face with their lawmakers during Farm Bureau's Ag Day at the Capitol.
COOL, Equine bill, Trends and Issues Conference