The BEST program is a youth development program recognizing Ohio’s junior beef exhibitors through a series of sanctioned steer and heifer shows.
News & Events
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
All levels of involvement are welcome under Farm Bureau's overhauled programming structure
Students pursuing careers that have an agricultural connection are invited to apply for three scholarship programs supported by the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation.
Beth Vanderkooi will help the organization represent its members at the Ohio Statehouse and with others in state government.
Members may qualify for up to a 10 percent discount on Nationwide insurance for cars and home, as well as for savings on other coverages.
Today, the program is so successful that it has drawn the attention of ag groups in other states and other land-grant universities.
Jeff Howard received the 2008 Excellence in Crop Advising award.